Thanksgiving is the perfect time to reflect on the good things in life
Thanksgiving is coming up, and after you’ve finished your turkey and your pumpkin pie, why not take a few moments to think about the positives in your life? Not everything goes right all of the time, but hopefully you can come up with a list of things that make you feel grateful.
The Salter School is grateful for a lot of things. See how our list measures up with yours. Here goes…
- Our students…The Salter School’s students are the whole reason we are here!
- Our staff…It takes a team to make our school run. We are grateful for everyone who makes the Salter School a better place.
- Autumn in Massachusetts…People drive for hundreds of miles to see the foliage that we get to enjoy every fall.
- Our massage therapists…Who doesn’t love a massage?
- Pumpkin pie…Raise your hand if this is your favorite part of Thanksgiving!
- Our medical assistants…In an emergency, we know they’ve got our backs!
- Our morning cup of joe…What better way is there to start out a cold fall morning?
- Our friends…Whether to share a laugh or a cry, friends are the best!
- The smell of someone’s fireplace…There’s nothing better on a cool fall evening.
- Our family…Families can be messy sometimes, but when push comes to shove, they are there for you.
- Our health claims specialists…You can trust these students to have the details covered!
- Good health…If you are lucky enough to have good health, be sure to appreciate it! It makes all the difference.
- Instagram…What a great way to share the holiday pictures!
- Education…Education is the key to starting a career in whatever field you choose.
- Hitting all the green lights…Have you ever had a day when everything seems to be going your way?
- Hot chocolate on a cold day…It’s no joke, our winters are cold!
- Cell phones…Let’s face it, how could we live without them?
- Pizza…How can you not love a food that can be delivered directly to your doorstep?
- Music…Nothing brightens your mood better than your favorite music.
- Cozy blankets…Just try not to hit the snooze button too many times!
We hope our fun list has inspired you to create a list of your own. Being grateful is something that you can do all year long. It never hurts to look on the bright side of life and appreciate the things that make your life good.
From all of us at the Salter School, here’s wishing you the happiest of Thanksgivings!